CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Arturo, provider of AI-powered residential and commercial property analytics data and predictive analysis, today announced it has joined the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), a worldwide community committed to improving access to geospatial (location) information. OGC connects people, communities, and technology to solve global challenges and address everyday needs.
- Arturo Announces Connect, Their Latest API with Unmatched Speed, Scale and Configurability
- Arturo Announces Strategic Partnership with Vexcel Imaging
- Arturo Welcomes Additional Leadership As it Plans For Next Phase of Industry Growth
- How Insurers Can Face Climate Change with Portfolio Intelligence
- Arturo and ICEYE Team Up to Bring Insurers Near Real-Time Flood and Property Damage Insights